- Heavy Duty Tubular Frame support Construction ™ 1999 yr
- Drive shaft housing DOM tubing.
- Ultra-Reliable Direct Drive ™1999 yr. (the engine takes ZERO thrust unlike competitors)
- Hollow drive shaft TM 2001 yr., reduces weight by 5 lbs. Stronger than a solid shafts. Hollow driveshafts are used in all rear wheel drive vehicle.
- Bearing Nut TM. 1999 yr.Part of the lower bearing system. Does 3 things:
- Acts as a stop nut for the propeller.
- Keeps the seals in spec. (propeller are put out of balance when weeds collect on propeller).
- Prevents drive shaft from bending, when takes an impacted from hitting object in the water ( frame assembly absorbs impact load from propeller) Takes stress away from drive shaft.
- Propeller 6.75×5 made from 15-5 Stainless Steel. Propeller designed by Bill’s Engineering LLc.
- Low-Maintenance Sealed Bearing
- Multi-Position Handle TM Patent Pending
- Quick-Release Transom Mount ™ ( Stump-Jumper can be removed from your boat in seconds)
- Twist Grip Throttle standard. Finger throttle lever upon request. Email Bill at (email@example.com)
- Safety Lanyard Marine grade (clip style)
- Overall weight is 82 lbs dry weight (Engine: 54 lbs; Frame: 28 lbs.)
- Overall length is inches (tiller handle in transport position or handle removed)
- Driveshaft length: 60″
Harbor Freight tools offers and Extended Service Protection for 1 yr @ $49.99 and 2 yr. @ $79.99.
Customers can purchase, engine replacement plan for the Predator.
Bill’s Engineering, will provide an engine receipt to customer. Customer has 90 days from the date on the receipt to go into any Harbor Freight Tool store and purchase an Extended Service Protection plan.
(N/A in AZ & NV) For details go to www.harborfreight.com/extended-service-protection
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Fuel shut off for safe transport
- This item can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states via Standard Ground Shipping. In order to return this item for a refund or replacement, all fuel must first be drained.