- Heavy Duty Tubular Frame support Construction ™ 1999 yr
- Drive shaft housing DOM tubing.
- Ultra-Reliable Direct Drive ™1999 yr. (the engine takes ZERO thrust unlike competitors)
- Hollow drive shaft TM 2001 yr., reduces weight by 5 lbs. Stronger then a solid shafts. Hollow driveshafts are used in all rear wheel drive vehicle.
- Bearing Nut TM. 1999 yr.Part of the lower bearing system. Does 3 things:
- Acts as a stop nut for the propeller.
- Keeps the seals in spec. (propeller are put out of balance when weeds collect on propeller).
- Prevents drive shaft from bending, when takes an impacted from hitting object in the water ( frame assembly absorbs impact load from propeller) Takes stress away from drive shaft.
- Propeller 6.75×5 15-5 Stainless Steel. Propeller designed by Bill’s Engineering LLc.
- Low-Maintenance Sealed Bearing
- Tiller handle Multi-Position TM Patent Pending
- Quick-Release Transom Mount ™ ( Stump-Jumper can be removed from your boat in seconds)
- Twist Grip Throttle standard. Finger throttle lever upon request. Email Bill at ([email protected])
- Safety Lanyard Marine grade (clip style)
- Frame assembly total weight 28 lbs.
- Overall length is inches (tiller handle in transport position or handle removed: ”)
- Driveshaft length: ″
Engines that work with Stump-Jumper Frame assembly:
|Predator 8 hp||9 hp Carroll Stream||Any small engine with these specifications|
Engine modification is required for installing on Stump-Jumper frame assembly:
|Tape marks 2 3/8″ to 2 1/2″ away from frame assembly mounting surface. remove 1″ for crankshafts that are 3.5 inches in length.||Using straight edge (ruler) . Measure from straight edge to 2 3/8″ to 2 1/2″||Resized crankshaft. Use 4″ grinder cut off wheel, saw zail, hack saw.|