- Lightweight, Only 62lbs
- Heavy Duty Tubular Frame support Construction ™ 1999 yr
- Ultra-Reliable Direct Drive ™ (the engine takes ZERO thrust unlike competitors)
- Hollow driveshaft TM 2001 yr., reduces weight by 5 lbs. Stronger then a solid shafts. Hollow driveshafts are used in all rear wheel drive vehicle.
- Bearing Nut TM. 1999 yr. Part of the lower bearing system. Does 3 things: 1. Acts as a stop nut for the propeller. 2. Keeps the seals in spec. (propeller are put out of balance when weeds collect on propeller). 3. And prevents driveshaft from bending, when takes an impacted from hitting object in the water ( frame assembly absorbs impact load from propeller) Takes stress away from driveshaft.
- 15-5 Stainless Steel Propeller. Propeller designed by Bill’s Engineering LLc.
- Low-Maintenance Sealed Bearing
- Multi-Position Handle Patent Pending
- Quick-Release Transom Mount ™ ( Stump-Jumper can be removed from your boat in seconds)
- Twist Grip Throttle standard. Finger lever throttle available (Instructions to merchant) when checking out.
- Safety Lanyard
- Overall length is 87 inches ( tiller handle in transport position or handle removed: 63”)
- Driveshaft 55″
- Overall weight is 62 lbs (Engine: 35 lbs; Frame: 27 lbs.)
Harbor Freight tools offers and Extended Service Protection for 1 yr @ $29.99 and 2 yr. @ $49.99.
Customers can purchase, engine replacement plan for the Predator.
Bill’s Engineering, will provide an engine receipt to customer. Customer has 90 days from the date on the receipt to go into any Harbor Freight Tool store and purchase an Extended Service Protection plan.
(N/A in AZ & NV) For details go to www.harborfreight.com/extended-service-protection
The Stump Jumper weighs in at just 62 lbs! That’s nearly 10% less than our closest competitors! But lightweight doesn’t mean light duty! Stump-Jumper frames are built with tubular construction and fully jig welded to exacting standards. Stump-Jumper also features our proprietary E-Z setup direct drive coupler, our direct drive coupler eliminates power robbing U-joints. This means that the propeller’s shaft and propeller see almost virtually all the power the engine makes. Speaking of power, the Stump-Jumper with the 6.5 or 7 hp air cooled engines.
The engine’s power is transmitted to the propeller via a Stump-Jumper exclusive design propeller driveshaft. The propeller’s driveshaft is supported by a low maintenance sealed bearing design that does not require daily greasing. Connected to our propeller’s driveshaft is our own Stump-Jumper 6 ¾ x 5 15-5 stainless steel propeller. We’ve tested and refined this propeller specifically for our design to provide maximum performance and heat treated to a Rockwell 40 hardness for the perfect balance of durability and wear resistance.
The Stump-Jumper is perfect for anyone who needs a lightweight highly capable mud motor. Perfect for flat bottom boats, lay out boats, square stern canoes or any boat with a short transom, the Stump-Jumper at just 62 lbs. Once you get to the water Stump-Jumper is easily attached in seconds with our quick disconnect transom mount. The Stump-Jumper also features a multi-position handle that can be reversed to aid in transport or storage.
The Stump-Jumper, weighs less than any other longtail shallow water outboard motor in its class. This means you can haul more weight or move a larger boat without sacrificing performance.
Using the Stump-Jumper is a pleasant and hassle free experience. The transom mount balances the weight of the motor assembly making raising and lowering the engine a breeze, and the ergonomic tiller handle adjusts to multiple positions to accommodate different boats and drivers. The powerful engine and propeller design cuts through weeds, muck and sand with ease allowing you to focus on where you want to go and enjoy the outdoors rather than worrying if you’ll make it.
Now get out there and experience the backwaters with the Stump-Jumper by Bill’s Engineering!