- Drive shaft housing DOM tubing
- Heavy Duty Tubular Frame support Construction ™ 1999 yr
- Ultra-Reliable Direct Drive ™ (the engine takes ZERO thrust unlike competitors)
- Hollow drive shaft TM 2001 yr., reduces weight by 5 lbs. Stronger then a solid shafts. Hollow driveshafts are used in all rear wheel drive vehicle.
- Bearing Nut TM. 1999 yr. Part of the lower bearing system. Does 3 things: 1. Acts as a stop nut for the propeller. 2. Keeps the seals in spec. (propeller are put out of balance when weeds collect on propeller). 3. And prevents driveshaft from bending, when takes an impacted from hitting object in the water ( frame assembly absorbs impact load from propeller) Takes stress away from drive shaft.
- Propeller 8×4 15-5 Stainless Steel. Propeller (Hill Marine)
- Low-Maintenance Sealed Bearing
- Tiller Handle Multi-Position Patent Pending
- Quick-Release Transom Mount ™ ( Stump-Jumper can be removed from your boat in seconds)
- Twist Grip Throttle standard. Finger lever throttle available (Instructions to merchant) when checking out.
- Safety Lanyard Marine grade
- Overall length is inches (tiller handle in transport position or handle removed)
- Drive Shaft ″
- Overall weight is 101 lbs (Engine: 73 lbs; Frame: 28 lbs.)
Predator 13 Hp electric start with pull start backup
This Predator 420cc gasoline engine has gas-saving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life. The horizontal shaft is ball-bearing mounted, making this gas engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations. The powerful gas engine features a durable cast iron cylinder making it the perfect replacement engine for a lawn mower, log-splitter and dozens of other machines.
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Fuel shut off for safe transport